ISSN : 2288-1484(Online)
DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2023.25.1.051
Effect of Relative Humidity on Explosion Pressure for Gas Group IIB, IIA, and I
상대습도에 따른 가스 그룹 IIB, IIA, I의 폭발압력 분석
1. 서 론
2. 실험 방법
2.1 실험 장치
2.2 실험 절차
2.3 통계 분석 방법
3. 실험 결과
3.1 에틸렌-공기 혼합가스
3.2 프로판-공기 혼합가스
4. 토의 및 결론
-  J. Y. Choi, S. H. Byeon(2020), “A study on complementary method for hazardous area extent by IEC 60079-10-1 edition 2.0.” Journal of Korea Safety Management & Science, 22(2):73-82.
-  P. Michorczyk, K. Zenczak, R. Niekurzak, J. Ogonowski(2012), “Dehydrogenation of propane with CO2-a new green process for propene and synthesis gas production.” Polish Journal of Chemical Technology, 14(4):77-82.
-  B. Su, Z. Luo, T. wang, J. Zhang, F. Cheng(2020), “Experimental and principal component analysis studies on minimum oxygen concentration of methane explosion.” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 45(21):12225-12235.
-  C. Jang, J. W. Kwon, M. H. Hwang(2017), “A study on explosion risk management for oil heater.” Journal of Korea Safety Management & Science, 19(3):1-10.
-  Y. J. Kwon, J. H. Byeon(2020), “A study on the management plan through performance maintenance analysis of explosion-proof facilities.” Journal of the Korea Society of Safety, 35(2):8-16.
-  IEC 60079-14(2014), Explosive atmospheres-Part 1: Equipment protection by flameproof enclosures d. International Electrotechnical Commission(IEC), Geneva, Switzerland.
-  IECEx Certificates, Search, Filters(2022), IEC Standard (IEC 60079-1). Retrieved July 20, 2022 from https://www.iecex-cert.com/#/search
-  OSHCI(2022), Statues of safety certificates on explosion-proof electric machines, tools and parts. Retrieved July 20, 2022 from https://miis.kosha.or. kr/oshci/busi/ListExpSafetyCheck.do?searchType=D
-  M. Mitu, V. Brinzea, A. Musuc, D. Razus, D. Oancea(2011), “Deflagration parameters of propaneair mixtures in a closed cylindrical vessel.” University Politehnica of Bucharest Scientific Bulletin series B-Chemistry and Materials Science, 73(3):17-26.
-  C. Movileanu, V. Gosa, D. Razus(2012), “Explosion of gaseous ethylene-air mixtures in closed cylindrical vessels with central ignition.” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 235-236:108-115.
-  D. Razus, V. Brinzea, M. Mitu, D. Oancea(2009), “Explosion characteristics of LPG-air mixtures in closed vessels.” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 165:1248-1252.
-  D. Razus, C. Movileanua, D. Oancea(2007), “The rate of pressure rise of gaseous propylene-air explosions in spherical and cylindrical enclosures.” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 139:1-8.
-  G. Ciccarelli, Q. Li, C. Metrow(2018), “The three-dimensional structure of a detonation wave propagating in a round tube with orifice plates.” Shock Waves, 28(5):1019-1030.
-  L. Q. Wang, H. H. Ma, Z. W. Shen(2019), “On the explosion characteristics of hydrogen-air mixtures in a constant volume vessel with an orifice plate.” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 44:6271-6277.
-  K. Cashdollar, I. Zlochower, G. Green, R. Thomas, M. Hertzberg(2000), “Flammability of methane, propane, and hydrogen gases.” Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 13(3-5):327-340.
-  A. Pekalski, H. Schildberg, P. Smallegange, S. Lemkowitz, J. Zevenbergen, M. Braithwaite, H. Pasman(2005), “Determination of the explosion behaviour of methane and propene in air or oxygen at standard and elevated conditions.” Precess Safety and Environmental Protection, 83(B5):421-429.
-  D. Razus, V. Brinzea, M. Mitu, D. Oancea(2010), “Temperature and pressure influence on explosion pressures of closed vessel propane-air deflagrations.” Hazardous Materials, 174:548-555.
-  Y. Cao, J. Guo, K. Hu, L. Xie, B. Li(2017), “Effect of ignition location on external explosion in hydrogen-air explosion venting.” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 42:10547-10554.
-  H. Moradi, F. Sereshki, M. Ataei, M. Nazari(2020), “Evaluation of the effect of the moisture content of coal dust on the prediction of the coal explosion index.” Rudarsko-geolosko-naftni Zbormik, 35(1):17-26.
-  S. Qi, Y. Du, P. Zhang, G. Li, Y. Zhou, B. Wang(2017), “Effects of concentration, temperature, humidity, and nitrogen inert dilution on the gasoline vapor explosion.” Hazardous Materials, 323:593-601.
-  S. Wang, D. Wu, H. Guo, X. Li, X. Pu, Z. Yan, P. Zhang(2020). “Effects of concentration, temperature, ignition energy and relative humidity on the overpressure transients of fuel-air explosion in a medium-scale fuel tank.” Fuel, 259:116265.
-  Y. T. Kim, K. H. Jung(2022), “Relationship analysis between relative humidity and explosion pressure of hydrogen-air and acetylene-air mixtures in flameproof enclosure.” Journal of Korea Safety Management & Science, 24(4):101-107.
-  IEC 60079-1(2014), Explosive atmospheres-Part 1: Equipment protection by flameproof enclosures d. International Electrotechnical Commission(IEC), Geneva, Switzerland.
-  ISO/IEC 80079-20-1(2017), Explosive atmospheres-Part 20-1: Material characteristics for gas and vapour classification-Test methods and data.
-  IEC 60079-2(2014), Explosive atmospheres- Part 2: Equipment protection by pressurized enclosure p. International Electrotechnical Commission(IEC), Geneva, Switzerland.
-  G. Harris, P. Briscoe(1967), “The effect of vessel size and degree of turbulence on gas phase explosion pressures in closed vessels,” Combust and Flame, 11:17–25.
The Korean Society of Safety ManagementWaste Society
- Tel: +82.31.336.2844
- Fax: +82.31.336.2845
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org